Languedoc Farm: The Cabin
Tucked away in an exquisite part of the Winelands, Languedoc Farm offers a blissful rural escape with choice urban comforts a short drive away.
Sitting at the foothills of the Stellenbosch Mountains in the Blaauwklippen Valley, the farm is flanked by lush farmlands, with horses grazing in green meadows. Here, visitors can look forward to a delightful country stay, where a garden filled with 70-year-old liquid amber trees creates a sense of enchantment. A garden path leads down to the Blaauwklippen River, a lovely spot to relax and enjoy the scenic sights and sounds of the rich birdlife.
There are three accommodation offerings on the farm, but it’s the secluded one-bedroom wooden cabin that offers a true reprieve from city life. With its luxury furnishings, the ensuite cottage boasts an open-plan living area with a closed-combustion fireplace that quickly cosies up the entire space.
Outside, a large covered verandah overlooks a fire pit and rock pond with a dreamy outlook of the paddock and horses in the background. These beautiful natural surroundings provide the perfect space to breathe out and unwind.
A modern yet rustic wooden cabin, nestled under liquid amber trees.
- One-bedroom cabin with extra-length queen bed
- Ensuite bathroom with a shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob
- Open-plan living area with indoor fireplace
- Smart TV for streaming
- Outdoor firepit/braai
- Large verandah with seating and dining table
THINGS TO DO
On the property
- Walks in the gardens and beside the river
- Hiking trails in nearby forest and up the Helderberg
In the area
- Stellenbosch restaurants and shops
- Wine farms
- Mountain-biking trails
- Stellenbosch Golf Club
- Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden
- Indoor Fireplace
- Fire Pit
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- Washing Machine